Jonathan Mead – Trailblazer
Will you accept and become the trailblazer you were born to be?
We are in need of defiant souls, those courageous enough to reject the status quo, leave the work-to-survive world behind and forge their own path.
But when it comes to getting paid to serve the world with your unique gifts, there’s one endeavor that separates the valiantly triumphant from the never ending wanderers.
This one thing is so important, so critical, that it can mean the difference between forging a path directly to your legacy work or a life where you’re constantly wandering, never quite sure where you’re going or when you’ll get there.
Of course, I’m talking about your Foundational Training.
Through this training, you mature from operating as an amateur to operating as a professional. You stop working from a place of fear (working to survive) and start working from a place of courage. Work becomes an expression of your deepest purpose.
However, because most people neglect this important initiation period, they never know where they’re going.
- They don’t know what their passion is.
- They don’t know how to present their gifts in a way where their value is clearly seen.
- They don’t know what tribe or community they’re meant to serve.
This Foundational Training is so important, but most people brush it to the side. They want to burn the maps and do it their way.
But before you blaze a trail, you must first know the terrain intimately. Before you can improvise, you must be trained in the traditional rules of engagement.
Trailblazer is a Six Month, in the field training program that’s designed to help you move from indecision to certainty about your path. Each month we give you a very specific mission with training, maps, checklists and case studies to help you move closer to the final culmination: Getting paid to be you.
But before I dive in to everything you get, let’s address the two core challenges: direction and a road map.
In order to actually make this pursuit successful, you need to have remarkable clarity in two areas:
- You need to know your No End Path. This involves your passion, your unique gifts to the world and who you wish to serve.
- You need to know your message. Without a clear, concise message you’ll struggle to set yourself apart from the masses.
- You need to know with absolute certainty that the path you’re on is the right one for you.
Without a focused direction for your work, you’ll end up spinning your wheels. You need to know with absolute certainty that the path your on is the right one for you.
Your message is the fuel behind what you do; it’s a rallying cry for your tribe. It gets you excited, it’s magnetic and it attracts the right type of person.
These two things are critical to your success. When they work together, a beautiful symphony of passion and focus is composed.
If you don’t have this part nailed down, it’s easy to run in circles, stuck on a road to nowhere, never making any real progress with your business. Trailblazer solves that problem by giving you complete certainty in your idea before you start with a comprehensive idea-testing scorecard.
Direction without a well-illustrated map for how to get there is useless. When you’re clear about your world-changing idea, you need a structured plan to help you implement it.
You need to put a foundation under your castle in the sky. You need a practical strategy to accomplish your vision.
Here are a few of the ways we help you with that:
- Each month of Trailblazer has a core mission that keeps you focused and on target for the month. Because focus is so important to us, we never give you more than one mission.
- We give you step-by-step training and checklists that guide you through the work.
- Case studies are included with your training, so you never have to guess how to implement what you’ve learned.
All of these elements (and more) are combined in a unique formula that influences your success.
A solid program without the false promises. We include battle-tested business training.
I’m not here to give you a bunch of sweet-sounding advice that entertains you. Everything I’m about to show you has been tested and proven in the field.
What exactly does that mean?
I have a track-record of helping 93% of my clients build profitable businesses and quit their jobs within a year.
And I built a profitable business before I started helping others.
I’m not a “guru” trying to teach you things he hasn’t done himself. All of what you get here is backed up by results. If it doesn’t get results, we don’t include it.
Take for instance this example: This program is delivered over the course of six months. You can speed it up or slow it down at any time you like, but we’ve found that six months tends to be the perfect amount of time for someone to both find their direction and build their following to launch a product.
We could have done this course in 4-6 weeks, but we knew that would be giving you an unrealistic expectation.
This is just one of the ways we give you business strategies that are proven, rather than selling you false promises.
Each month of Trailblazer has a very specific mission; you complete that mission you get results. It’s as simple as that.
Find your passion and your winning idea
- You’ll find the match between what you love to do and how you can serve the world.
- Craft a rocket-fueled message that propels you forward and attracts your ideal customer.
- Identify your unique genius that gives you incredible leverage.
- Test your idea with a proven scorecard that gives you confirmation on whether your passion is a deep-rooted interest and whether or not it can actually make money.
You’ll identify a clear outcome with your offer that makes people feel safe to invest.
- Find the hidden desires that make your offer hard to refuse.
- Create a comprehensive profile of the people that are actively seeking your “medicine” so they’re already receptive to your offer.
- How to be confident in self-promotion without feeling like you’re selling out.
Build your tribe
- Learn the #1 strategy for building your audience rapidly.
- How to warm people up and get them to become loyal fans of your content.
- Creating authority so you cultivate a high level of trust with your audience.
- How to position yourself as a leader in your niche.
- Follow along with a case study about how one Trailblazer built an email list of 1,000 people in just a week.
Verify the need
- How to know exactly what your customer needs before you create something.
- Setting up a feedback loop so you have an eerily accurate connection with what your people want.
- Seeing the patterns in what people say and identifying their hidden desires that they’ll never admit but are critical for your positioning.
- Identify an outcome that gets them to see a bigger vision than they thought was possible.
Crafting your product vision
- A proven blueprint for creating a compelling product that gets people to buy (you can use this with every product or service you create).
- A simple and painless method for outlining your product/service and creating it quickly with high quality.
- How to easily create a sales page that isn’t cheesy and that your customer actually wants to read.
- Productivity methods for staying on track while you build your empire.
The invisible launch
- Learn to create marketing that’s so effective people never even feel like they’ve been sold to.
- How to seed your audience so that they’re primed to invest with you long before you ever direct them to your landing page.
- Drawing in your customers to your product narrative so that they’re anticipating your release (and refreshing the sales page waiting for it to become available to buy).
- The one thing you can do to ensure that every product or service you create is successful.
- Releasing your offer in a way that automatically sets you up for success with your next launch.
Sales Page: Download Files Size: 2.4 GB
Also, See: JOE SOTO – MARKETING AGENCY ACADEMY
This content is locked For
Sign Up to see all our download links and hidden content.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Download as much as you need
You can choose from two membership options:
Monthly or LifeTime
Starts at $15